Food is meant to nourish you, not punish you!
Do you feel your diet isn’t fully supporting your health and wellbeing? Or that your approach to food is self-sabotaging? I have over a decade’s experience to share.
While so many are seeking “the perfect” diet and way to be, I understand that you are unique and ever changing. I offer you a personalised approach.
This includes an assessment of how well you are digesting and absorbing foods and your general health picture. Plus how ongoing or unresolved stress and traumas are affecting your overall health. I then help you to unravel all of this and nourish yourself fully again.
- Are the nutrients you eat properly absorbed, transported and utilised?
- Is there enough space and energy for your blood, lymph and other fluids to spiral through you, delivering food and information, clearing waste?
- Are you truly hydrating yourself when you drink water, or is it failing to go where it needs to?
- How balanced and supported is your hormonal system?
- How does your body respond to stress, change and different stages of life?
Combining a clear understanding of biochemistry, food energetics and our complex relationship with food, I offer a warm and inspiring approach with practical ideas, encouraging you to take back control and responsibility for your own health and wellbeing. In both one-to-one consultations and as a lecturer and teacher, I share tools, knowledge and inspiration gathered over many years to help you restore a state of balance and clarity. Helping you nourish yourself fully again.
My training and affiliations
I completed my Diploma in Natural Nutrition in 2003, and have continued to research nutrition and human biology ever since. Over the years I have developed a way of applying the science of nutrition and health that encompasses the psychology of eating and how to approach nutrition in a stress-free way.
I am registered with the Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners and the Federation of Holistic Therapists, a member of the British Society for Integrative Oncology, and fully insured to practise.